How to use "emigrate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "emigrate" in popular movie and book plots
- Kate is a woman who attempts to emigrate to Canada with her husband and daughter. - The Handmaid's Tale (film)
- Shortly after Boldwood has been sent to prison, Gabriel tells Bathsheba that he is planning to emigrate to America. - Far from the Madding Crowd (1967 film)
- Zhou Dong gives little regard to family ties and is set to emigrate to Australia. - Portrait of Home
- The United States is dependent on Britain and Japan for aid and support, and many Americans hope to emigrate to the United Kingdom. - Warday
- She is emotionally confused, having had a row with her fiancé, who wants her to emigrate with him to Africa. - The Entertainer (film)
- Terrified by the experience, he pleads to Sanathan to let him go home, promising to emigrate to Canada. - Maachis
- A former suitor offers to marry her and emigrate to the United States to start a new life but refuses to take the baby. - Doctor Thorne
- In the year 2014, Japan suffers a major economic collapse and people are forced to emigrate to mainland China. - Moon Child (2003 film)
- In the 22nd century, mankind has begun to emigrate into outer space. - Lagrange Point (video game)
- Ultimately, Pi's father decides to sell the zoo and emigrate with his wife and sons to Canada. - Life of Pi
- She decides to emigrate to the Spacer planet of Aurora. - The Naked Sun
- mrs Suen is about to emigrate to the United States, and Su inquires about whether the apartment is available for rent. - In the Mood for Love
- In 1951 her parents decided to emigrate to Australia, where she spent most of her life. - Just Like That (novel)
- MacKinnon chooses to emigrate to escape what he sees as the boredom of a too-civilized society. - Coventry (short story)
- George decides to emigrate to the farming colony on Ganymede, one of Jupiter's moons. - Farmer in the Sky
- Previously Gumm did this work for the military, but then he defected to the colonists' side and planned to secretly emigrate to the Moon. - Time Out of Joint
Meaning of "emigrate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "emigrate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "emigrate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "emigrate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word emigrate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.