How to use "emission" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "emission" in popular movie and book plots
- In the mid-21st century, the international committee decided to forcefully reduce CO emission levels to mitigate the global warming crisis. - Shangri-La (novel)
- Stevens enters the hospital to receive a Positron emission tomography, due to her cancer. - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked (Grey's Anatomy)
- With the exception of one short but extremely powerful radio emission aimed at Jupiter, the object has been inert. - 2001: A Space Odyssey (film)
- During the rescue attempt another emission occurs with little warning, giving Scar and the Stalkers no time to seek cover. - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
- An alien mind probe finds him as the most powerful mental emission from the planet at the time. - Test to Destruction
Meaning of "emission" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "emission" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "emission" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "emission"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word emission below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.