How to use "empathy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "empathy" in popular movie and book plots
- Betty has empathy for her because the neighborhood is talking about Andrew and her dealing with her husband's death. - We're Gonna Be All Right
- His wife's death destroyed his belief in God, as well as his empathy for others. - The Three Lives of Thomasina
- Mostly he learns the value of empathy and begins to connect with others. - Howards End
- Professor Farnsworth proposes a solution: installing an empathy chip in Bender's head that will cause him to feel other people's emotions. - I Second That Emotion (Futurama)
- Seeing that Jed does have empathy after all, Lyn reconciles with him. - Don't Bother to Knock
- Aditi initially takes notes, surreptitiously, but later on, out of empathy almost bordering on pity,stops. - Nayak (1966 film)
- He and his mother Jill McGowan (the local school teacher) share a brief conversation about this, displaying empathy and remorse. - Village of the Damned (1995 film)
- Bhaskar becomes more philosophical and continues to help the helpless with more empathy and maturity. - Anand (1971 film)
- In effect Max was a psychopath with no empathy towards anyone who was not a tenant. - The Thirteenth Floor (comic strip)
- When Ray shows emotion over a Gérard Depardieu movie, Jane spills her guts over his inability to show empathy for her broken heart. - Someone like You (film)
- To defeat them, the Winx must prove their self-confidence, empathy and courage and achieve the power of Sirenix. - Winx Club
- He gets to test his empathy skills with none other than Buffy who then proceeds to get drunk on "Black Frost" beer with four college boys. - Beer Bad
- Vikram takes over the gang, and his empathy for Phoolan eventually grows into a mutually respectful mature adult relationship. - Bandit Queen
- As he prepares, the doctor develops great empathy for Tyler. - The Eye of the Beholder
- He says that he feels empathy with the batter and does not want to ruin the batter's career by striking him out. - The Mighty Casey
- While treating a horse, Dolittle's lack of human empathy offends the horse's owner, General Bellowes (Peter Bull). - Doctor Dolittle (film)
Meaning of "empathy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "empathy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "empathy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "empathy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word empathy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.