How to use "emphatically" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "emphatically" in popular movie and book plots
- ", and she responds emphatically "You know why. - What Happens in Vegas
- Bugs emphatically states that he will report the animator to Warner Bros. - Rabbit Rampage
- His hallucinations increasing, a new identity takes shape in his mind: the emphatically non-Catalan Juan Faneca (the author's birth name). - The Bilingual Lover
- The miners emphatically protest. - Space Apprentice
- He boldly makes his interest known to her, which Anna demurely pushes away – but not emphatically so. - Anna Karenina (1948 film)
- Sir Humphrey emphatically refuses, but persuades his colleague that he will back his findings when the time comes. - A Real Partnership
- When they do, Schnellenhamer emphatically refuses, pulling their signed contracts out of his desk drawer. - The Castaways (short story)
- Berthe remembers Edgar (and marvels at his memory) but emphatically does not want to be involved in his project. - In Praise of Love (film)
- As he steps on home plate, Cerrano emphatically tells Parkman, "Look at the scoreboard now, grasshopper. - Major League II
- before pointing straight at the camera and saying emphatically ". - Reefer Madness
- Stewie emphatically denies doing so, but Lois and Peter are convinced that it is a sign that Stewie is ready to potty train. - Brian in Love
- When Lohmann disparagingly talks about "Mabuse the criminal", Baum emphatically speaks about "Mabuse the genius". - The Testament of Dr. Mabuse
- Recovering, he emphatically exclaims: "You've got to let me finish what I started, or in six minutes, World War III begins. - Assignment: Earth
- When she protests that she too wants some gold he tells her emphatically there is no gold, that he has just been bluffing. - Mackenna's Gold
- Kenickie does the honorable thing and offers to marry Rizzo, but she dislikes the way he proposed and emphatically declines. - Grease (film)
- After Mysto dances and asks him if he gets the job, Poochini emphatically says "NO. - Magical Maestro
Meaning of "emphatically" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "emphatically" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "emphatically" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "emphatically"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word emphatically below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.