How to use "empire" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "empire" in popular movie and book plots
- But Men began to prosper and advance and the sea empire of Nabban rose and fell without it disturbing the Gardenborn. - The Dragonbone Chair
- In ancient China, a brutal and tyrannical warlord unites the country's kingdoms into an empire and becomes the Dragon Emperor. - The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
- Around the year 9000 AD (Ammon Duul) the empire collapsed due to internal strife. - The Five Star Stories
- After the gang's collapse, Nino holes up in an apartment and continues his criminal empire solo. - New Jack City
- The family's empire passes to the control of an unscrupulous relative, the boorish SA officer Konstantin. - The Damned (1969 film)
- This is where Robotnik's empire is located. - Sonic the Hedgehog (OVA)
- The game is set in a universe where humans long before fought a war with the Skaarj, leaving their galactic empire in shambles. - Unreal Tournament 2004
- Morgan is Philip's son who has inherited the family real estate empire as well as their propensity for self-interest. - Centennial (miniseries)
- Aurelius summons all the governors of the Roman empire to his headquarters, intending to announce Livius' future accession. - The Fall of the Roman Empire (film)
- In the village of Champaner (in the state of Gujarat, western India) during the height of the British empire in India in 1893. - Lagaan
- Mary's wealth is derived from a vast multi-national financial empire worth over thirteen million pounds (about A$200 million in modern terms). - The Thorn Birds
- Lally has expanded his multimedia empire to include the ultimate reality show – an execution lottery. - Vernon God Little
- Though the empire appears stable and powerful, it is slowly decaying in ways that parallel the decline of the Western Roman Empire. - Foundation (Isaac Asimov novel)
- The most important substance in the empire is the drug known as melange or "the spice". - Dune (film)
- Ayala says that Metzger was planning on taking over Ayala's empire completely. - Traffic (2000 film)
- After the stock market crash in 1929, Kane is forced to sell controlling interest of his newspaper empire to Thatcher. - Citizen Kane
Meaning of "empire" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "empire" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "empire" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "empire"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word empire below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.