How to use "employ" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "employ" in popular movie and book plots
- Burdon and Porhoet employ a guide to take them there. - The Magician (1926 film)
- In desperation, they employ a professional choreographer named Sparky Polastri (Ian Roberts) to provide one, as suggested by Aaron. - Bring It On (film)
- The two employ Carlton Duquesne, a gangster, to provide protection. - Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
- The Mercenaries are officially the army of the US but are in fact in the employ of the Oligarchs. - The Iron Heel
- A significant aspect was the intention to employ Archibald Campbell, 9th Earl of Argyll for a military rebellion in Scotland. - Rye House Plot
- Boyd also joins the employ of the Kennedy family, working on JFK's presidential campaign. - American Tabloid
- The game follows the story of Nova, a young ghost agent—a human espionage operative with psychic abilities—in the employ of the Dominion. - StarCraft: Ghost
- They now employ a number of servants, including an African American butler. - Virginia (novel)
- Under this system, members of society's higher strata employ servants to Practice their own possessions to perfection. - The Practice Effect
- Angry at Alice, the rabbit and his friend Pat the Pig try to employ Bill the Lizard to remove Alice by pulling her out the chimney. - Alice in Wonderland (1985 film)
- Rory agrees to the deal, but later learns that the drugs were stolen from people in his employ and were in fact his all along. - Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Newcastle-born gangster Jack Carter has lived in London for years in the employ of organised crime bosses Gerald and Sid Fletcher. - Get Carter
- Their secret holy language is called Islamiyat, an ancient tongue the Bene Gesserit recognize and employ to elicit trust from the Tleilaxu. - Bene Tleilax
- It is eventually revealed that the glue recipe was developed by Virgil and another man under the direction and in the employ ofA. - Alice Adams (novel)
- Gifford was already in Walsingham's employ by the time Savage was going ahead with the plot, according to Conyers Read. - Babington Plot
- These three are in Humperdinck's employ and have been ordered to kill Buttercup once in Guilder, Florin's enemy, as a pretext to start a war. - The Princess Bride (film)
Meaning of "employ" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "employ" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "employ" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "employ"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word employ below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.