How to use "empower" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "empower" in popular movie and book plots
- Doctor Strange uses their blood to empower a spell to make them as strong as the undead Vikings, and they go to fight them. - Thor: Vikings
- Paramesam feels guilty and suffers from a heart problem, and the ghost of Ramudu tries to empower Paramesam to stay alive. - Todu Dongalu (1954 film)
- She is also the missing component that would empower the Diablosis as they merge with the erosion. - Quantum Theory (video game)
- This structure appears to allow the Tal'Darim to contact Amon and use its energies to empower them. - StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void
- A new threat appears whose main monsters, the "Machine Emperors," can absorb Synchro Monsters from their opponents to empower themselves. - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- Crash engages in a fight against Cortex, who uses a mutation formula stolen from Brio to empower himself for the battle. - Crash: Mind over Mutant
- At the critical moment, Barakat prays to Ra to empower Tutankhamun and her wish is granted. - The Curse of King Tut's Tomb (2006 film)
- In fact, the fire seems to empower the heroine and she defeats the Queen Mother. - Wild Energy. Lana
- Max first goes after Origin, a supervillain offering to empower ordinary humans in exchange for money. - Incorruptible (comics)
- This power is counter to the End Magnus which currently empower Malpercio, and that this power was used to create Kalas and his brother, Fee. - Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
- They meet King Azaz's cabinet officials and visit the Word Market, wherein are bought and sold the words and letters that empower the world. - The Phantom Tollbooth
Meaning of "empower" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "empower" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "empower" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "empower"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word empower below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.