How to use "enable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enable" in popular movie and book plots
- However, Mikami's actions as a result of the kidnapping enable Near to set up a trap that implicates both Light and Mikami as Kira. - Death Note
- Anton tests the technology on Mia, which will enable them to access the images that are seen with the inner eye. - Psi Factor
- Doc is angered and tries to leave for home, but he is shot by one of Garrett's men and sacrifices himself to enable his friends to escape. - Young Guns II
- The burst of shock waves and maximum engine power enable Amelia to pilot the ship to safety. - Treasure Planet
- Since that helped enable the ultimate goal of a socialist utopia, it was both the logical and the virtuous thing to do. - Darkness at Noon
- As the novel opens, Robert awaits delivery of new labour-saving machinery for the mill which will enable him to lay off additional employees. - Shirley (novel)
- Their youthful, hippie personas would enable them to get close to the criminals they investigated. - The Mod Squad
- The three missing pages by themselves could enable one of Britain's enemies to build a Bruce-Partington submarine. - The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans
- The only reason for this was that Sherlock needed some money to enable him to travel and to keep his rooms just as he had left them. - The Adventure of the Empty House
- Daneel, meanwhile, has formulated an additional Zeroth Law of Robotics: which might enable them to overcome Amadiro. - Robots and Empire
- Her candid responses enable him to convince the Commission that Cornelius and Zira must be subjected to more rigorous questioning. - Escape from the Planet of the Apes
- The crew are left with only one choice: to build an artificial consciousness that will enable the ship to continue. - Destination: Void
- During that time, Sesshomaru settles things with Inuyasha to enable his brother to perfect Tessaiga to its optimal abilities. - Inuyasha
- Uhura and Pavel Chekov are tasked to find a nuclear reactor, whose energy leakage will enable their ship's power to be restored. - Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Next he confronts an old acquaintance, Barsad, now an influential man in the French government, to enable him to visit Darnay in jail. - A Tale of Two Cities (1935 film)
- Heathcliff keeps them captive to enable the marriage of Cathy and Linton to take place. - Wuthering Heights
Meaning of "enable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.