How to use "enact" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enact" in popular movie and book plots
- With the American Rabbit out of the picture, Vultor and the Jackals begin to enact their laws on New York. - The Adventures of the American Rabbit
- He and Kaliamma enact a drama that Ponnatha died during child birth. - Karuththamma
- With the Goddess Statue, which is to be revealed to the public of Prodias, Romalia will enact their plan. - Arc the Lad II
- Pippin eventually receives his wish of dethronement after the people of France enact the rebellion Pippin's kingship was destined to receive. - The Short Reign of Pippin IV
- Vowing to keep the peace and clean up Santos, RNA’s first actions were to enact martial law and declare a curfew for all citizens. - Shadowrun (2007 video game)
- He rigs the auditions for the school prom, and they enact his plan, winning the audition in the absence of Vadar. - Rock 'n' Roll High School Forever
- They plan to enact an attack on the CM, making the opposition look dirty in eyes of people & garnering sympathy votes for CM. - Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge
- While arresting Frog, Hodges is fatally shot by a gunman trying to enact the hit on McGavin. - Colors (film)
- Led by mr Garrison, the townsfolk enact a series of measures. - Here Comes the Neighborhood
- The madman, dressed as Penn, forces Teller to enact a Penn & Teller routine with him, hanging in gravity boots in front of a camera. - Penn & Teller Get Killed
- After a month of Calisto sneaking around and seeing Melibea at night in her garden, Areúsa and Elicia enact their plan of revenge. - La Celestina
- Merteuil suggests that the Vicomte seduce Cécile in order to enact her revenge on Cécile's future husband. - Les Liaisons dangereuses
- They appear to be on how to survive in a horror movie, but turn out to be tips on how to successfully enact a "snatch 'n' run". - Scary Movie
- Hamlet then hires a group of wandering stage performers, requesting that they enact the play The Murder of Gonzago for the king. - Hamlet (1948 film)
- Given a story to enact that puts them in accord with the world, they will live in accord with the world. - Ishmael (novel)
- The members begin to paint their faces and enact bizarre rites, including sacrifices to the beast. - Lord of the Flies
Meaning of "enact" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enact" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enact" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enact"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enact below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.