How to use "enchanted" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enchanted" in popular movie and book plots
- After being acquainted, Wendy sews his shadow back on and is enchanted by Peter's tales of his adventures in Neverland. - Peter Pan (2003 film)
- An English bon-vivant osteopath is enchanted with a young exotic dancer and invites her to live with him. - Scandal (1989 film)
- Aoyama agrees to the plan and is immediately enchanted by Asami Yamazaki (Eihi Shiina), attracted to her apparent emotional depth. - Audition (1999 film)
- Emma appears enchanted with Steiner's home and children, telling Marcello that one day he will have a home like Steiner's. - La Dolce Vita
- The story deals with Smax and Toybox returning, via magical teleportation, to Jeff's magically enchanted homeworld. - Smax
- Anna is enchanted by the royal children, particularly Princess Fa-Ying (Melissa Campbell). - Anna and the King
- When the young man is tied to his chair, his "ravings" seem instead to indicate desperation to escape an enchanted captivity. - The Silver Chair
- Eventually they reach the Island of the Star, where they find the three remaining lost lords in enchanted sleep. - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- She convinces Paul to use the enchanted bed to return the group to London and locate the headmaster of the college, Professor Emilius Browne. - Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- Solarius gives them an enchanted shield which can deflect dark magic, and Lo Tae Zhao contributes a magic flute which lulls dragons to sleep. - The Flight of Dragons
- Only the power of the combined Triforces can awaken the enchanted Zelda. - Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- In an enchanted forest, a talking unicorn learns she is the very last of her kind. - The Last Unicorn (film)
- A man-eating giant named Blunderbore vows vengeance for Cormoran's death and carries Jack off to an enchanted castle. - Jack the Giant Killer
- A final shot shows an enchanted Jack-o'-lantern suddenly pop onto the screen saying "Boo. - Trick or Treat (1952 film)
- She searches and discovers multiple enchanted rooms, but never the prince from her dreams. - Beauty and the Beast
- As the only survivor left in her world, she placed herself in an enchanted sleep that would only be broken by someone ringing the bell. - The Magician's Nephew
Meaning of "enchanted" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enchanted" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enchanted" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enchanted"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enchanted below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.