How to use "encompass" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "encompass" in popular movie and book plots
- Artime expands its magical boundaries to encompass the rest of the island in order to restore Quill. - The Unwanteds
- The king had an idea to stop the war; he would hold a big race that would encompass every part of the kingdom. - Kingdom Grand Prix
- He realizes that the best possible world would encompass all values and have its citizens willing to learn and think. - The Curious Enlightenment of Professor Caritat
- A so-called "Pacific Continent" appears to encompass previously uninhabited islands as well as ships rendered immobile due to lack of fuel. - World War Z
- The characters' adventure is later expanded to encompass the outlying areas of the Moonsea region. - Pool of Radiance
- As the story unfolds, the setting broadens to encompass the entire world and the two floating countries, Shevat and Solaris. - Xenogears
Meaning of "encompass" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "encompass" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "encompass" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "encompass"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word encompass below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.