How to use "endeavor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "endeavor" in popular movie and book plots
- He is assisted in this endeavor by MSF deputy chief Kazuhira Miller (Robin Atkin Downes/Tomokazu Sugita). - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- That B: Said butler should endeavor to remove from the premises the only person capable of restoring said health, to said master. - Daffy Dilly
- Every day, the siblings endeavor to maintain the family farm, apprehensively waiting for their parents' return. - The Attic Door
- In an endeavor to sell the song to Alexander Myers, a song publisher, Gilbert hides in a tree beneath which Myers is resting. - Two for Tonight
- Their endeavor to make love makes for some dark comic moments. - Dev.D
- They endeavor to increase not only their fortune but their social standing over the years, but the year 1877 would be their downfall. - The Turquoise
- As the murder attempts multiply, Bob, Ruth and Duke endeavor to track down the masterminds and bring them to justice. - Who's Guilty?
- She is recording this song under a pseudonym (Miss Andrews) to audition for a radio show, an endeavor to which her father (Sam Flint) objects. - Micro-Phonies
- While Diana is on the run, she must endeavor to prevent the Djinn from subjecting the entire world to Hell's wrath. - Wishmaster 3: Beyond the Gates of Hell
- Ranged against him in this noble endeavor is the last trace of the Third Reich: the children of Projekt Sonnenkinder. - The Holcroft Covenant
- He is assisted in this endeavor by Shetland and his private military company, Displace International. - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Science Advisor to the President David Drumlin (Tom Skerritt) pulls the funding from SETI because he believes the endeavor is futile. - Contact (1997 American film)
- However, in Washington, their first endeavor ends in failure when they are denied drinks at a bar as Meadows is too young. - The Last Detail
- Their early attempts to sign bands and sell tickets fail, and Wayne wonders if the endeavor is futile. - Wayne's World 2
- Though Dionne has a long-term relationship with popular student Murray, Cher claims that this is a pointless endeavor on Dionne's part. - Clueless (film)
- The endeavor is both incredibly costly and of uncertain profitability. - The Man Who Sold the Moon
Meaning of "endeavor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "endeavor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "endeavor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "endeavor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word endeavor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.