How to use "endorse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "endorse" in popular movie and book plots
- The incumbent, Doris Jones, is planning to retire and endorse her daughter Celia to replace her. - House of Cards (U.S. TV series)
- If she realizes that Chandu is a changed man after six months then she will endorse the marriage of Chandu and Geeta. - Prematho Raa
- advises him to concentrate on his game and not on outside interests, such as a lucrative offer to endorse a hair spray in a TV ad. - The Christian Licorice Store
- Gustavo, as a member of the military, must endorse Spanish-colonial rule and black slavery in 19th century Puerto Rico. - Tanairí
- Meanwhile, Judd is reluctant to become a prefect, since he feels that he cannot endorse a "system of oppression" such as this. - Another Country (film)
- Morton is forced by regulation to forward his requests, but refuses to endorse them, which means they are always rejected. - Mister Roberts (1955 film)
- Jen is disappointed as Carcetti told her he would prefer to endorse Bond over Campbell. - Clarifications
- Additionally, his coach is reluctant to endorse him for the games. - Running (film)
- Picker admits to his past indiscretions, and agrees to withdraw from the race and to endorse Stanton. - Primary Colors (film)
- Jack tells him that this is impossible but says that he has a better idea: use his celebrity image to endorse a product. - The Rural Juror
- To Garp's dismay, she is dismissive of physical danger, and in fact, decides to endorse a politician who supports her message. - The World According to Garp (film)
- Further pressure is brought to bear on Martin Probst in order to make him endorse Jammu and his family life begins to suffer. - The Twenty-Seventh City
- When Jeff refuses to endorse the contract, Regis takes the issue to upper management. - FM (film)
- At this point, dr Carter's doctor has her transferred to dr Stein's care and refuses to endorse any further treatment. - Mind over Matter (The Outer Limits)
- As he has now been persuaded to endorse cosmetic surgery, Gerald Broflovski allows his son to undergo the negroplasty. - Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
- To Delacroix's horror, not only does Dunwitty enthusiastically endorse the show, it also becomes hugely successful. - Bamboozled
Meaning of "endorse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "endorse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "endorse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "endorse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word endorse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.