How to use "endurance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "endurance" in popular movie and book plots
- Let us find out in this marathon journey of love, courage and endurance - Sangharsh. - Sangharsh (2014 film)
- Eventually their endurance wanes, and fear begins to test the group's mettle. - Jiseul
- For a propeller aircraft this is the maximum endurance condition and gives a speed of 185 km/h (115 mph). - Drag polar
- They decide to put their love to an endurance test to prove to themselves that the romance is much more than infatuation. - Soori (2003 film)
- Several days into the race, Breedlove, a race veteran and endurance cycling legend, is killed in a head-on collision with a pickup truck. - Bicycle Dreams
- To Cheon's surprise, the preacher demonstrates amazing endurance and will-power, leading Cheon to release him and to fund his preaching. - Moss (film)
- While at the camp, out on an endurance trek, Femi becomes drained and he stops in the woods to use his inhaler as he is an asthmatic patient. - The Figurine
- Wits and endurance are the only school supplies necessary. - Crows (manga)
- The children entertain themselves with endurance games, such as holding their hands under hot water. - Dogtooth (film)
- He was further impressed by Jared's story of his travels from Boston to St Louis, and the endurance that both he and Amanda had displayed. - The Seekers (novel)
- The chase tests the endurance of both fugitives and hunters, with the latter slowly but surely overtaking the former. - Calories (story)
- A standout feature of their culture is "Planetfest" a series of grueling endurance challenges. - Between the Strokes of Night
- MacLean had served in of that class) Her crew is pushed well beyond the limits of endurance and the book starts in the aftermath of a mutiny. - HMS Ulysses (novel)
- Even in a society possessing extraordinary courage, endurance and skill, she was unique. - Ghost Warrior
- To do this, Wead pushes the Navy to compete in racing and endurance competitions. - The Wings of Eagles
- The film begins with the silhouettes of soldiers being made to stand in the sun as an endurance test. - Beau Travail
Meaning of "endurance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "endurance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "endurance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "endurance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word endurance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.