How to use "enervate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enervate" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word enervate. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "enervate" in English
- weaken mentally or morally
- disturb the composure of
Meaning of "enervate" in Hindi
- हतोत्साह करना ( Hatotsah karana, hatotsah karanaa)
- शक्तिहीन करना ( Shaktihin karana, shaktiheen karanaa)
- कमज़ोर बनाना ( Kamazor banana, kamazor bananaa, kamajor banana)
- हतोत्साह करना
- निस्तेज करना ( Nistej karana, nistej karanaa, nistez karana)
Synonyms of "enervate"
Discuss anything about the word enervate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.