How to use "enigmatic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enigmatic" in popular movie and book plots
- Through the respect he has gathered by his "forecasts", he can convince the priests to give the enigmatic Leitha into his care. - The Redemption of Althalus
- It is revealed that the enigmatic Black Hole Army, under the command of Sturm, is the true enemy. - Advance Wars
- In a long final close-up, Paola waves to Marcello then stands watching him with an enigmatic smile. - La Dolce Vita
- Murdoch is an enigmatic fellow with an occasional bad temper. - The Adventure of the Lion's Mane
- Asha's best friend Jay (Lee) embarks on a new relationship with the enigmatic Flora, despite her own commitment issues. - Metrosexuality (TV series)
- The caves led to an ancient abandoned city built by the enigmatic D'ni civilization. - Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
- Along the way, they encounter strange, robotic machines, both enigmatic and rather Borg-like, though they do not communicate at all. - Vandread
- The warp gates were originally created by the mysterious Ancients, an enigmatic and hyper-advanced race who had all but disappeared. - Earth & Beyond
- Hedda, the daughter of an aristocratic and enigmatic general, has just returned to her villa in Kristiania (now Oslo) from her honeymoon. - Hedda Gabler
- The duo then finds an enigmatic creature called the Banana Bird Queen, who is bound to a barrier cast by Roolenstein. - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Just then the MP is casually introduced to his grown-up son's enigmatic girlfriend Anna and helplessly falls for her. - Damage (Hart novel)
- He and Fenchurch travel to California to see John Watson, an enigmatic scientist who claims to know why the dolphins disappeared. - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Known as "the Mole", he is rumored to have the enigmatic ability to come back from the dead, and he has requested the services of Sweetscent. - Now Wait for Last Year
- They are quickly captured and brought inside the vessel, where they meet its enigmatic creator and commander, Captain Nemo. - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- The enigmatic Tohya Miho frequently meddles in the lives of the protagonists. - Megatokyo
- At a costume ball, Spielsdorf and his niece Bertha had met a young woman named Millarca and her enigmatic mother. - Carmilla
Meaning of "enigmatic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enigmatic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enigmatic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enigmatic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enigmatic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.