How to use "enjoy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enjoy" in popular movie and book plots
- Henry and Martha enjoy a happy marriage and become the proud parents of a boy. - Heaven Can Wait (1943 film)
- As Enrique visits the hospital, Rosa laments that she will not live to enjoy the fruits of their harrowing journey to theS. - El Norte (film)
- At the wedding reception held at the local VFW hall, the guys drink, dance, sing, and enjoy the festivities, but then notice a soldier in aS. - The Deer Hunter
- The henchmen depart as Pretorius stays to enjoy a light supper. - Bride of Frankenstein
- Schindler is careful to maintain his friendship with Göth and, through bribery and lavish gifts, continues to enjoy SS support. - Schindler's List
- After clearing the interior of zombies, the four are able to enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle with all the goods in every store available to them. - Dawn of the Dead (1978 film)
- mr Rochester and Jane soon come to enjoy each other's company, and spend many evenings together. - Jane Eyre
- Lionel develops a hatred of the royal family, and Perdita grows to enjoy her isolation from society. - The Last Man
- Jonathan transcends into a society where all the gulls enjoy flying. - Jonathan Livingston Seagull
- Marie makes it clear she does not enjoy being married to a lowly soda jerk. - The Best Years of Our Lives
- In Paris, the young lovers enjoy a blissful cohabitation, while Des Grieux struggles to satisfy Manon's taste for luxury. - Manon Lescaut
- The boys subsequently enjoy their first feast. - Lord of the Flies
- She also tells him she is leaving Mars, and that Parker should enjoy his new status as a hero. - Red Faction (video game)
- Eldritch, meanwhile, intends to live on in Mayerson's form and enjoy the simple if arduous life of a Martian colonist. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- Dax lets the men enjoy a few minutes while his face hardens as he returns to his quarters. - Paths of Glory
- In 1773, Barry takes the Countess' last name in marriage and settles in England to enjoy her wealth, still with no money of his own. - Barry Lyndon
Meaning of "enjoy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enjoy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enjoy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enjoy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enjoy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.