How to use "enlightenment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enlightenment" in popular movie and book plots
- Umbral Eras are followed by periods of enlightenment and cultural growth called Astral Eras. - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Windy McPherson's Son is the story of Sam McPherson's rise in the world of business and search for emotional enlightenment in later life. - Windy McPherson's Son
- Among them is Roger Buckmaster, who claims that he has gained enlightenment from the transtemporallist experience. - Shadrach in the Furnace
- Bitterly disappointed, she vows to find enlightenment or die by fasting at the cremation ground. - The City of Love
- When she beholds the empty pot, enlightenment dawns on the mouse: "First 'Top-off,' " she murmurs, "then 'Half-gone,' and then. - Cat and Mouse in Partnership
- After being kidnapped by con artists on an Indian train he finds enlightenment and he returns to the family in their hour of need. - The Brothers K
- Before each seizure he is visited by the "aura": a paradoxical moment of confusion and enlightenment where the past and future seem to blend. - El Aura
- They state that the Cylons need to find their own unique path to enlightenment and have decided to offer humanity a "reprieve". - Lay Down Your Burdens
- He is rather disappointed with the human race though, who are further from enlightenment than he would have hoped. - Gødland
- A reformed bad boy, stripped of his wealth, status and physical prowess, finds that enlightenment is no protection from remorse. - Midnight Lamp
- When the project is brought to a close, the souls of those who have not achieved enlightenment will wander the universe aimlessly. - The Magic Labyrinth
- Through the final complete realization of the illusory nature of his own ego, Siddhartha attains enlightenment and becomes the Buddha. - Little Buddha
- Lonelyhearts, who has just experienced a religious enlightenment after three days of sickness, runs toward mr Doyle to embrace him. - Miss Lonelyhearts
- The gods fear that any enlightenment or advancement might lead to a technological renaissance that would eventually weaken their power. - Lord of Light
- During the interview, Mickey gives a speech about how murder provides enlightenment and declares himself a "natural born killer". - Natural Born Killers
Meaning of "enlightenment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enlightenment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enlightenment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enlightenment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enlightenment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.