How to use "enmity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enmity" in popular movie and book plots
- The enmity goes so far that Maddy even tries to frame Sam. - Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein
- Sarathy knows about Reddiyar’s plans and fights against him supporting the poor people which creates enmity between Reddiyar and Sarathy. - Pudhiya Geethai
- He draws hostility, jealousy, and enmity with his college mate Sayeed (Ravi Varma), who was also interested in Pavani, albeit secretly. - Vennela
- Their enmity is a barrier between their children's love, and however hard Rakesh and Sulekha try, the barrier is impenetrable. - Tere Ghar Ke Samne
- Their long enmity leads Jay to follow Gordon to Scotland, where Gordon kills him and his team in a final showdown. - Blood Hunt
- During the voyage, the enmity between Christian and Bligh grows after Christian openly challenges Bligh's unjust practices aboard the ship. - Mutiny on the Bounty (1935 film)
- Historical enmity between the two nations makes it very hard, and both families oppose the marriage in the beginning. - Yabancı Damat
- The guests all eat the porridge except for Jones, who earns himself the enmity of the Toads by abstaining. - Doctor Fischer of Geneva
- David Talbot tries to placate them with a final letter, warning that Lestat's enmity is more than the Watcher society could handle. - Merrick (novel)
- There is still much enmity between Mael and Marius, and Marius asks them to leave. - Blood and Gold
- Shaddam grudgingly agrees, but the repeated blackmail attempts begin to breed enmity between him and Leto. - Dune: House Atreides
- He suspends Glass, earning him the enmity of the staff reporters, who all like Glass. - Shattered Glass (film)
- Dux earns the enmity of Li after breaking his record for the fastest knockout. - Bloodsport (film)
- Their armed fleets expanded and bitter rivalry honed their enmity even keener. - Tai-Pan (novel)
- Oriana and Amadís defer their marriage for many years due to enmity between Amadís and Oriana's father Lisuarte. - Amadís de Gaula
- Instead, Walsingham assassinates Guise, inciting French enmity against Elizabeth. - Elizabeth (film)
Meaning of "enmity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enmity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enmity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enmity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enmity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.