How to use "ennui" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ennui" in popular movie and book plots
- Danny's well funded ennui leads to the local gym, where he meets self-styled guru/owner Trevor (Pearce) and acerbic trainer Kat (Smulders). - Results (film)
- Toby also recounts his story, in which he begins to feel ennui at his failure to damn humans for some time. - Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me
- As the novel opens, they languish in ennui because they have no children, and Sosuke has to focus on his career. - The Gate (novel)
- While their marriage is free of problems and they have many friends, a cloud of ennui hangs over their domestic life. - Players (DeLillo novel)
- The main issue for the Underground Man is that he has reached a point of ennui and inactivity. - Notes from Underground
Meaning of "ennui" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ennui" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ennui" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ennui"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ennui below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.