How to use "enraptured" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enraptured" in popular movie and book plots
- Baldrick and George are enraptured by Flashheart, though Blackadder is completely unimpressed, viewing Flashheart as a "prat". - Private Plane
- The Husband's story is that his wife became enraptured with the Thief and turned on the husband ("You'll Go Away With Me" (Reprise)). - See What I Wanna See
- The townsmen, now enraptured with the child, gather round and take care him and insist that the pastor perform a baptism. - Four of the Apocalypse
- For the first time, he fell for one of his partners; her soft-spoken purity enraptured him. - Dance with the Wind
- Grendel continues to be enraptured by the tales, as does Hrothgar, who begins a widespread campaign of philanthropy and justice. - Grendel (novel)
- A young woman, Liliana, played by Carla Del Poggio, sits in the appreciate crowd, enraptured by the performers. - Variety Lights
- But Ha-mi's cousin, Chae-young (Shin Yi) isn't quite so enraptured with Young-bin and tries to dissuade Ha-mi from pursuing him. - My Boyfriend Is Type B
- Nathanael is invited, and becomes enraptured by Olimpia, who plays the harpsichord, sings and dances. - The Sandman (short story)
- He becomes "The Great Stanton", performing to enraptured audiences in expensive nightclubs in Chicago. - Nightmare Alley (film)
- Her companion is a young mid-western American man, Franklin Rudge, who is enraptured with her. - The Mysterious Mr Quin
- The Simpson family visits a petting zoo, where Lisa is enraptured by a cute lamb. - Lisa the Vegetarian
- If the tears of an Elasian female touch a man's skin, he will be enraptured and enslaved to her forever. - Elaan of Troyius
- Littell, who meets the Kennedys through Boyd, is enraptured by Bobby, both men sharing a hatred for organized crime. - American Tabloid
- Takizawa is enraptured with Yukari, and decides to intervene in the fight which Ibuki managed to win by bending the rules. - Honō no Tenkōsei
- The King, however, is enraptured with Anne's beauty and orders his Lord Chancellor, Cardinal Wolsey, to break up the engagement. - Anne of the Thousand Days
- The hapless Brian is unable to escape his unwanted 'disciples'; even his his mother's house is surrounded by an enormous, enraptured crowd. - Monty Python's Life of Brian
Meaning of "enraptured" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enraptured" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enraptured" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enraptured"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enraptured below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.