How to use "enrich" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enrich" in popular movie and book plots
- A young boy's adventure takes him to the domain of the Genie of the Cathedral Bell, where he finds a fortune to enrich his family. - Fortune Favors the Brave (film)
- The deal was expected to enrich both Sam Lancaster and the mayor. - Broken City
- All is well until her former love shows up to win her with a scheme that will enrich him while ruining her husband. - The Marriage Price
- Cunning and greedy, Mithilesh seeks only to enrich himself. - Aarakshan
- (Cartwright and his cronies are secretly trying to enrich themselves) The man tells him about Charlie's, a dosshouse. - The Common Touch
- Süß enables them to enrich themselves at the expense of the populace. - Jud Süß (1940 film)
- Other characters that enrich the plot. - O Beijo do Vampiro
- They contemplate using their skills in intelligence to enrich themselves. - Duplicity (film)
- Muller finds out and promises he will go with her, but she does not believe he would leave such an opportunity to enrich himself. - Hollow Triumph
- Also, to enrich Blackmoore further, Thrall was forced to compete in many gladiator tournaments, which made him want to escape even more. - Warcraft: Lord of the Clans
- One who buys a farm, however, is like the man who enjoys spiritual love, for he uses all his resources to enrich the relationship (825). - Symposium (Xenophon)
- It is later revealed that the plants are being cultivated by researchers to enrich the oxygen content of the Martian atmosphere. - The Sands of Mars
- Music and snatches of movie dialogue allow him to enrich his narrow physical environment. - The Long Day Closes (film)
- Chaani exposes Maham’s plan to use the gold from the Sindhu to enrich himself and to smuggle in weapons from the West. - Mohenjo Daro (film)
Meaning of "enrich" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enrich" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enrich" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enrich"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enrich below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.