How to use "ensconced" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ensconced" in popular movie and book plots
- Gene Fenmore is a suave gentleman, safely ensconced in the upper crust of society. - The Pay-Off
- So at least he achieved one minor objective of the Relugas Compact which was to get the Imperialists firmly ensconced at the cabinet table. - The Relugas Compact
- Over the next several weeks, both Max and Paulie get ensconced in their new respective lives. - Over 21
- The Gold Dragon Evenstar guards the Hammer of Kharas ensconced in the tomb. - Dragons of Desolation
- Vaishali is ensconced in the Thakur's mansion, and her brother becomes Thakur's confidant. - Bandhan (1998 film)
- At the same time, Brianna Ellen Randall and her suitor, historian Roger Wakefield, remain safely ensconced in the 20th century. - Drums of Autumn
- The Tribulation Force has migrated to the Middle East, most ensconced at Petra with the Jewish Remnant, now more than a million strong. - Glorious Appearing
- The two are soon ensconced in the Laidlaw's circle of friends. - Partners in Crime (short story collection)
- By 4 November Digby was ensconced with a "hunting party" at Dunchurch, ready to abduct Princess Elizabeth. - Gunpowder Plot
Meaning of "ensconced" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ensconced" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ensconced" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ensconced"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ensconced below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.