How to use "ensemble" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ensemble" in popular movie and book plots
- The film is an ensemble comedy-drama that focuses on the group of people, each of whom is afraid of the water, that join an adult swim class. - The Big Bad Swim
- He achieves greatness, breaking away from the Glenn Miller Band and leading his own ensemble to glory. - The Gene Krupa Story
- Episode one, 'Tony', is an ensemble piece that introduces the characters and the format. - Skins (UK TV series)
- In desperation, Hyunwoo signs up for a position teaching a children’s wind ensemble at a small junior high school in a distant Dogye village. - Springtime (2004 film)
- So One day, in a local village, Sorn and his ensemble are set up to perform in a courtyard. - The Overture
- A contemporary, ensemble drama telling the complex tale of six high school students whose lives are interwoven. - 2:37
- She confesses to Tyler that she had always imagined it as an ensemble dance, rather than a duet. - Step Up (film)
- Unlike many ensemble films, the subplots of the film mostly do not interconnect with each other, and the film ends without a finale. - Distant Lights (2003 film)
- It uses an ensemble plot device similar to that employed in the 1932 film Grand Hotel, and by Robert Altman in Nashville. - Bobby (2006 film)
- Unspecified new cast is apparently to be added to the ensemble according to the same source. - Starhunter
- He stares at the ensemble for a moment, tears in his eyes, and murmurs, "Jack, I swear. - Brokeback Mountain
- Apparently there are no ensemble dances in Act 1, though there are several in Act 2, at the party thrown by Gustav. - Aschenbrödel
- The ensemble comes out, dressed in white, as Owen and Oliver throw petals, followed by Lily in a wedding dress and Oscar in a white tuxedo. - On the Twentieth Century
- The final culmination of the arc is a cliff hanger in which the whole ensemble leaves to go to Zot's world, though not permanently. - Zot!
- The ensemble of convention attendees also includes servants Riff Raff, his sister Magenta, and a groupie named Columbia. - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Ben becomes frenzied, while the dancing ensemble continues as if nothing was wrong. - Follies
Meaning of "ensemble" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ensemble" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ensemble" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ensemble"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ensemble below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.