How to use "ensue" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ensue" in popular movie and book plots
- Complications ensue when Kerry falls for her. - Shake Hands with the Devil (1959 film)
- Various comic adventures ensue as the narrative switches to the Eternal City. - Beard's Roman Women
- Tense moments ensue as Colonel Kröger closes in, and pursues the escapees through the tunnel. - The Tunnel (2001 film)
- However, problems ensue when Homer is in charge of the plant. - C.E.D'oh
- If it cannot be retrieved a scandal will ensue and because of this the police cannot be involved. - The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding
- Ned intervenes and hostilities ensue when fellow officers help Fitzpatrick. - Ned Kelly (2003 film)
- Complications ensue from these and other deceptions. - The Guru (2002 film)
- After collecting 80 power stars, Mario and his friends reach the highest area of the castle, where they ensue a final battle against Bowser. - Super Mario 64 DS
- Trouble and comedy ensue as she finds herself falling for Sam and vice versa, despite him thinking she is a he. - He's a Woman, She's a Man
- Arguments ensue over whose life sucks the most. - Avenue Q
- A commotion and chase ensue in which Émile runs as we realize that Jeanne already has a boyfriend, Paul. - À Nous la Liberté
- The 54th leads the charge on the fort and heavy casualties ensue from artillery fire. - Glory (1989 film)
- However, complications ensue when Sam and Maggie start falling for each other. - Addicted to Love (film)
- Hostilities ensue between the Klingons and the Romulans. - Star Trek: Armada
- Public anger spreads through humanity, and rebellions nearly ensue on several colonies. - Xenocide
- A series of adventures ensue as his relationship with Belldandy develops. - Oh My Goddess!
Meaning of "ensue" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ensue" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ensue" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ensue"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ensue below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.