How to use "ensuing" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ensuing" in popular movie and book plots
- The Black and Tans find Frankie at his house, and Frankie is killed in the ensuing gunfight. - The Informer (1935 film)
- In the ensuing gunfight, both are wounded, Butch fatally. - The Big House (1930 film)
- In the ensuing fight, Tavington mortally wounds Gabriel before fleeing. - The Patriot (2000 film)
- During the ensuing fight, Bob gets punched, sending him through the Gate. - By His Bootstraps
- In the ensuing battle, the Rebels suffer heavy losses after several unsuccessful attack runs, leaving Luke as one of the few surviving pilots. - Star Wars (film)
- In the ensuing gunfight, several police officers, including Bosko, are killed, while McCauley's crew loses Breedan and Cheritto. - Heat (1995 film)
- The ensuing publicity results in Gordon losing his job at the bookshop, and, consequently, his relatively 'comfortable' lifestyle. - Keep the Aspidistra Flying
- The large ship is disabled by the ensuing blast, and Prisoner 849 escapes into space. - Unreal (1998 video game)
- In the ensuing chase, Kyle is wounded by gunfire while throwing pipe bombs at the Terminator. - The Terminator
- In the ensuing confusion, she breaks free, leaps through a window, and flees to the road. - The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- The ensuing blast destroys the ship in space. - Stargate (film)
- Kong, believing that the ensuing flash photography is an attack, breaks loose as the audience flees in terror. - King Kong (1933 film)
- Following the Witch's advice, he attempts to simply steal the red cape, but her ensuing temper tantrum guilts him into returning it. - Into the Woods
- In the ensuing leadership race, Urquhart initially feigns unwillingness to stand before announcing his candidacy. - House of Cards (UK TV series)
- During the ensuing depth-charge attack, the chief mechanic, Johann, panics and has to be restrained. - Das Boot
- In the ensuing shootout, Napier kills Eckhardt, but Batman suddenly appears and, in a struggle, Napier is knocked into a vat of chemicals. - Batman (1989 film)
Meaning of "ensuing" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ensuing" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ensuing" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ensuing"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ensuing below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.