How to use "enterprise" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enterprise" in popular movie and book plots
- Through Rossellini, Hud hires bar owner and ship's captain Tony to bring his men ashore but the enterprise is fraught with betrayal. - Cuba Crossing
- The Major is persuaded to line up as an investor in an oil drilling enterprise in Arkansas. - Isn't It Romantic? (film)
- Archie calls Wolfe with the news and returns to the city, suspecting that Barry or someone else in Zeck's enterprise may be responsible. - In the Best Families
- In the end, Helm prevails, with Gail by his side as he all but singlehandedly destroys Tung-Tze's evil enterprise and plot to rule the world. - The Silencers (film)
- Quark knows immediately what the enterprise is - selling weapons. - Business as Usual (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- With money in hand, they are married, and, between Maggie's business sense and Willie's shoemaking genius, the enterprise is successful. - Hobson's Choice (1954 film)
- On the brink of accepting, she decides that she can grow her enterprise on her own without having to sacrifice her personal life. - Baby Boom (film)
- O'Flaherty is assisted in this enterprise by others, including locals, clergy and the diplomatic corps. - The Scarlet and the Black
- Sujal works for a business enterprise started by his father, Chetan Garewal, in partnership with close friend Lalit Raheja. - Kahiin to Hoga
- His boss, however, says that all of McNulty's suggestions deal with fields of enterprise in which the company is not involved. - A Kind of a Stopwatch
- He then quits day-to-day involvement with the enterprise in favour of aeronautics. - Tono-Bungay
- A mega corporate enterprise (the Rokkaku Group) has taken over the many districts of the city and their leader is now the mayor of Tokyo. - Jet Set Radio Future
- During her teens, Meadow was both very aware and resentful of her father's criminal enterprise and her family's complicity in it. - Meadow Soprano
- Zé is murdered by the Runts who intend to run the criminal enterprise themselves. - City of God (2002 film)
- Furthermore, Saccard, an intense anti-Semite, sees the enterprise as a strike against the Jewish bankers who dominate the Bourse. - L'Argent
- During the trip, the train Fireman warns Blake against the enterprise while passengers shoot buffalo from the train windows. - Dead Man
Meaning of "enterprise" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enterprise" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enterprise" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enterprise"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enterprise below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.