How to use "enterprising" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enterprising" in popular movie and book plots
- She was married to an enterprising Brahmin young man, who had migrated to Karachi before India was partitioned. - Akhepatar
- Two journalists, the shy Michele and the enterprising Lisa Sole, investigate. - No Thanks, Coffee Makes Me Nervous
- To the couples surprise he moves in together with this sassy and enterprising young woman, who calls herself Jennifer to attract foreign men. - Murder in Pacot
- The boys get jobs working in factories while Adelina is taken in by Isotta and taught to work as a maid by her enterprising friend Biki. - All Screwed Up
- Meghala (Nayanthara) is an enterprising intern who drives Dheeran distraction. - Thalaimagan
- Diego is a cheerful and enterprising conquistador that ends in a fight without truce with his father, because of his woman. - El clon
Meaning of "enterprising" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enterprising" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enterprising" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enterprising"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enterprising below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.