How to use "enthralled" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enthralled" in popular movie and book plots
- With little time before the virus retakes control, Xander frees the enthralled before she has Deunan kill her. - Appleseed Ex Machina
- He later kidnaps and brings Sheila, who is enthralled by his bad boy charms, to the weak Drusilla who feeds on and kills her. - School Hard
- While the Anglo-Indian society seems to have little to offer Olivia, she is slowly enthralled by India itself. - Heat and Dust (film)
- Debbie soon becomes enthralled with Peter Rinaldi (Alex McArthur), an English teacher at her new high school. - Devil in the Flesh (1998 film)
- Actress Sarah Bernhardt performs at the city's Municipal Theater, captivating the local audience enthralled by French culture. - A Samba for Sherlock
- Upon reaching Tirumala, he is enthralled by the beauty of God and settles there to write and sing hymns in praise of the Lord. - Annamayya (film)
- He later joins a traveling carnival in which he becomes enthralled with the mind-boggling performance of the Acrobats of Desire. - The Infernal Desire Machines of Doctor Hoffman
- mr Dark is the Illustrated Man, covered in tattoos, and he pays attention only to Jim, who is enthralled by what he sees. - Something Wicked This Way Comes (novel)
- While looking at a display in the hotel's museum, Richard becomes enthralled by a photograph of a beautiful woman. - Somewhere in Time (film)
- Lydia is enthralled with the idea of eloping with a poor soldier in spite of the objections of her guardian, mrs Malaprop, a moralistic widow. - The Rivals
- However, Aoyama is so enthralled by her that he pursues her anyway. - Audition (1999 film)
- Sylvia quickly learns that others are also enthralled with her husband, for a combination of his good looks, charisma, fame and success. - Sylvia (2003 film)
- Nina lingers behind, enthralled with Trigorin's celebrity and modesty, and gushes, "My dream. - The Seagull
- Doyle is a reader of the Roy O'Bannon novels, and is enthralled to meet the actual Roy O'Bannon. - Shanghai Knights
- mr Death is enthralled with Lou's eloquence, and he forgets to claim the girl's life. - One for the Angels
- Aronnax and Conseil are enthralled by the undersea adventures, but Ned Land can only think of escape. - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
Meaning of "enthralled" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enthralled" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enthralled" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enthralled"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enthralled below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.