How to use "enthusiasm" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enthusiasm" in popular movie and book plots
- Filled with a fresh enthusiasm for life, Archie flips a coin and then finds his way into the aftermath of a New Year's Eve party. - White Teeth
- Alfredo marries a gorgeous, demure woman while Olmo marries Anita, who like him shares in the enthusiasm of the cause of workers' rights. - 1900 (film)
- The family business is the manufacture of flags and fireworks, an easy source of wealth due to the national enthusiasm for patriotic displays. - Ragtime (novel)
- He is attracted to her joyous love of life and enthusiasm and tries to spend as much time as possible with her. - Ikiru
- Dave's enthusiasm revives Mitchell's popularity. - Dave (film)
- Clemmons expresses enthusiasm for the future, and Picard sets Offenhouse the challenge of improving himself. - The Neutral Zone (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- with an enthusiasm not unlike Elle's, but later lost that idealism when she discovered how dirty politics could really be. - Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde
- Carrot's enthusiasm strikes a chord with Vimes, who decides that the Watch should try to carry out its ostensible duties. - Guards! Guards!
- The reinvigorated Elliot's enthusiasm for team play is contagious and the mediocre Dragons become contenders for the Central League pennant. - Mr. Baseball
- They show little enthusiasm but Hyde then reveals each person's misdemeanors. - The League of Gentlemen (film)
- Their enthusiasm contrasts the unfavorable reaction when Jack believed he was Christ. - The Ruling Class (film)
- Getting dressed after, Steve is disappointed in Vickie's lack of enthusiasm about their sex and becomes angered. - A Touch of Class (film)
- When Lige takes her home, he kisses Letty for the first time, but her lack of enthusiasm is unmistakable. - The Wind (1928 film)
- He is greeted with enthusiasm by the cheering masses, all of whom speak in the same gibberish as 9413. - The Life and Death of 9413: a Hollywood Extra
- After learning of John, he shares Joanna's enthusiasm for the pending nuptials and tells her father as much. - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
- Nettles's wife and son were killed by a bomb and ever since then he has lost his enthusiasm for his job, hygiene, and life in general. - Ticker (2001 film)
Meaning of "enthusiasm" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enthusiasm" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enthusiasm" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enthusiasm"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enthusiasm below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.