How to use "enthusiastic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enthusiastic" in popular movie and book plots
- Although engaged to Mira (Lourdes de Oliveira), Orfeu is not very enthusiastic about the upcoming marriage. - Black Orpheus
- Stringer is the enthusiastic promoter of commando operations requiring daring and initiative, but has no experience leading men or operations. - The Cockleshell Heroes
- The opening scenes show Prussian Landwehr and volunteers marching down the streets of Breslau through enthusiastic crowds. - Kolberg (film)
- The band slowly becomes more and more musically competent and draws bigger and more enthusiastic audiences. - The Commitments (novel)
- He becomes very enthusiastic about a night-time train robbery. - The Newton Boys
- McLean later proves to be enthusiastic about organic farming. - The Teahouse of the August Moon (film)
- Ashore in Calcutta, Aubrey receives an enthusiastic welcome from the merchants, including Canning, who are happy to refit the Surprise. - HMS Surprise (novel)
- Bannon finds that the attitude of those who have actually seen combat differs from the staff, who are more enthusiastic about the war. - Team Yankee
- The audience is wildly enthusiastic about the performances. - Honey (2003 film)
- Twenty-eight years earlier, a younger mr Hundert is enthusiastic about the start of the school year. - The Emperor's Club
- Kara is not overly enthusiastic about the prospect, but Kirk at least offers some assistance. - Spock's Brain
- The next shift Frank is paired with his third partner Tom Wolls, an enthusiastic man with violent tendencies. - Bringing Out the Dead
- It is Barbara Kirk who notices this change, whereas Howard is as enthusiastic and self-assured as always. - The History Man
- Swann and Benjy observe the melee from a balcony, when the audience suddenly notices Swann and breaks into enthusiastic applause. - My Favorite Year
- A precocious and enthusiastic girl, Harriet enjoys writing and hopes to become a writer. - Harriet the Spy
- In describing the dream Beatty reveals that, despite his disillusionment, he was once an enthusiastic reader. - Fahrenheit 451
Meaning of "enthusiastic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enthusiastic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enthusiastic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enthusiastic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enthusiastic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.