How to use "entirety" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "entirety" in popular movie and book plots
- The mockumentary was supposed to be included in its entirety on the DVD release of BoyTown, but was not included. - BoyTown
- Their enemy is Erazor Djinn, a genie who aspires to erase the entirety of the Arabian Nights book. - Sonic and the Secret Rings
- Nemo is introduced to Princess Camille and the pair roam the entirety of Slumberland together. - Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
- The entirety of the final scene is described from the crowd's point of view. - Robur the Conqueror
- Almost the entirety of the film focus on the few hours before and after Park's assassination on October 26, 1979. - The President's Last Bang
- In an extended twist ending, the entirety of the movie's events after Laure enters the tub in Lily's home are revealed to be a dream. - Femme Fatale (2002 film)
- It brings up the theme of the importance of education, a theme which runs throughout the entirety of the novel. - The Last Samurai (novel)
- It is quoted several times throughout the book, and is printed in its entirety at the end (credited to Jimmy Stoma and Warren Zevon). - Basket Case (novel)
- The entirety of his life, from Matoran to Toa, flashes, and Matoro realizes that this was where he must be in the end. - Bionicle Legends
- Fresh threatens him and offers him a substantial sum of cash, which we understand to be the entirety of Fresh's personal savings. - Fresh (1994 film)
- It is deemed too risky to evacuate the entirety of San Francisco, which is eventually destroyed by a 92 magnitude earthquake. - 10.5 (miniseries)
- The entirety of Alex's and Mara's lives have been a plot among Dominic, Eden and Driscoll to entrap Alex. - The Order (2003 film)
- Act II begins as dinner ends, the Cusacks and Coopers having been told the entirety of the situation. - Rumors (play)
- He gets drunk with Stencil, who relates the entirety his knowledge of as it stands to this point in the novel. - V.
- Rita takes sympathy and they spend the entirety of one loop together, ending up falling asleep on Phil's bed that night. - Groundhog Day (film)
- On September 10, 2015, Miyamoto confirmed a fan theory stating that the entirety of Super Mario Bros. - Super Mario Bros. 3
Meaning of "entirety" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "entirety" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "entirety" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "entirety"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word entirety below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.