How to use "entomology" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "entomology" in popular movie and book plots
- The killer disguises himself as an American entomology professor who wants to visit the grave of his father in Odessa. - Deja Vu (1990 film)
- The doc observes one of the red cockroaches which recently infest the island has pincers, most unusual, reads up and contacts the university entomology department, where this African species isn't too well-known either. - They Nest
- Harriet Morton lives in Cambridge with her widowed father, the stern Professor Morton who teaches Classics at the University, and her controlling Aunt Louisa, who wishes her to marry an uninteresting entomology professor named Edward Finch-Dutton. - A Company of Swans
- Their father is a weak man who, except on rare occasions, submits to his wife's will, and spends his time in entomology studies. - Viper in the Fist
Example sentences for "entomology" in interesting articles
- In the lineup of head shots near the entrance of Wageningen University’s gleaming new entomology department, he’s the guy with a locust jutting from a corner of his lips. - Can the Dutch Get the World to Eat Bugs?
Meaning of "entomology" in English
- the branch of zoology that studies insects
Meaning of "entomology" in Hindi
- कीटशास्त्र ( Kitashastr, keetashaastr)
- कैटिकी ( Kaitiki, kaitikee)
Synonyms of "entomology"
Discuss anything about the word entomology below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.