How to use "entourage" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "entourage" in popular movie and book plots
- Her ferret, Pavaratty, displays arrogance towards Peach and doubts her princess status since she lacks a palace, an entourage and treasure. - Peach Fuzz
- Dwight tells the barmaid to let the man and his ensuing entourage in, expressing confidence in his ability to 'handle them'. - The Big Fat Kill
- The General and his entourage arrive at the port of Mompox. - The General in His Labyrinth
- Calighan, Winston and his entourage are publicly arrested for their crimes. - Antitrust (film)
- They meet for the first time and eat from a mandrake to magically fall in love, then the entourage is attacked and robbed by Martin's band. - Flesh and Blood (1985 film)
- After her death he falls deeply in love with Sasha, an elusive and somewhat feral princess in the entourage of the Russian embassy. - Orlando: A Biography
- In the season finale, the entourage travels to the Cannes Film Festival to promote Medellin, and sign a distribution deal. - Entourage (U.S. TV series)
- The Boss and a small entourage retreat to an island. - Shanghai Triad
- At a police checkpoint, Papillon pays a nun with a pearl to join her entourage and goes with her to a convent. - Papillon (film)
- He intervenes and saves the president's life, shouting for the president and his entourage to take cover. - Profile in Silver
- Her servants, entourage and husbands all come under suspicion. - Keeper of the Keys
- Vimes' wife has been taken to the castle of Angua's werewolf family, so the commander and his entourage set out to save her. - The Fifth Elephant
- Anna returns to help Mongkut, since her presence in his entourage will give credence to the tale about the white elephant. - Anna and the King
- As they wait for Prima and his entourage to arrive, the diners indulge in the exquisite food and partake in a fabulous celebration. - Big Night
- Clare appears to be a kind woman and assures Molly that she will wake her up when it is time for the entourage to leave. - Wives and Daughters
- As the ghosts of the young showgirls slowly drift through the theatre, a majordomo enters with his entourage of waiters and waitresses. - Follies
Meaning of "entourage" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "entourage" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "entourage" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "entourage"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word entourage below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.