How to use "entrepreneur" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "entrepreneur" in popular movie and book plots
- Their plan is to resurrect Jason Taylor (hippie turned reluctant but rich Internet entrepreneur and Abel’s unwitting hero) out of his coma. - Weirdsville
- Mark Hazodo is a rich video-game entrepreneur whose love of games extends into a sordid secret sex life filled with extremes. - SoMa (novel)
- When the tough entrepreneur starts getting threats and demands for protection, he fights back. - Too Hot to Handle (1960 film)
- Ten years after Norman Bates' death, a local entrepreneur has rebuilt the Bates Motel in Fairvale as a tourist attraction. - Psycho House
- Bond then travels to Bangkok to meet Hai Fat, a wealthy Thai entrepreneur suspected of arranging Gibson's murder. - The Man with the Golden Gun (film)
- She leaves jail thanks to Edwards Reiser, an entrepreneur founder of the Alfa Agency. - Legs Weaver
- When one sensationalist entrepreneur tries to exploit the islanders, their ancient deity arises in retaliation. - Mothra (film)
- She is now running a business for an American entrepreneur and is determined not to return to Bamfylde which she found suffocating. - To Serve Them All My Days
- Enter Peter Dellasandro, a fast-talking con man and failed entrepreneur who sees the "Chase For Skase" as a potential gold mine. - Let's Get Skase
- Essad Bey's father was described as a young Azerbaijani oil entrepreneur and his mother, an imprisoned Bolshevik revolutionary. - Blood and Oil in the Orient
- By contrast, Omar's paternal uncle Nasser is a successful entrepreneur and an active member of the London Pakistani community. - My Beautiful Laundrette
- Helius (Willy Fritsch) is an entrepreneur with an interest in space travel. - Woman in the Moon
- The local villagers salvage it, and an entrepreneur of Happy Enterprises named Kumayama buys the egg from the local villagers. - Mothra vs. Godzilla
- In despair, Alysse falls prey to a sleazy entrepreneur named Hector Lee who owns a club called Trance-Zen-Dance and who is also a drug dealer. - One Perfect Day (2004 film)
- English connects the thieves to Pascal Sauvage, a French prison entrepreneur who helped restore the Crown Jewels. - Johnny English
- Martha is now in her forties and gets employed by the entrepreneur Sir Jack Pitman for his megalomaniac project. - England, England
Meaning of "entrepreneur" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "entrepreneur" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "entrepreneur" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "entrepreneur"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word entrepreneur below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.