How to use "enunciate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enunciate" in popular movie and book plots
- After much effort, Jack is able to enunciate "Yes" and "That would be an ecumenical matter" after Ted says there will be drink for him if he manages. - Tentacles of Doom
- The Federation starship Enterprise, commanded by Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart), is set to take aboard Riva (Howie Seago), a renowned and successful negotiator, to help resolve a centuries-old war between two tribes on planet Solais Riva is deaf due to a hereditary genetic deficiency, but travels with a "chorus" (Marnie Mosiman, Thomas Oglesby and Leo Damian), an entourage of three people in telepathic communication with him, who are able to enunciate his thoughts. - Loud as a Whisper
Example sentences for "enunciate" in interesting articles
- One of Darwin's nineteenth-century critics, Robert Beverly MacKenzie, put it vividly: In the theory with which we have to deal, Absolute Ignorance is the artificer; so that we may enunciate as the fundamental principle of the whole system, that, in order to make a perfect and beautiful machine, it is not requisite to know how to make it. - What Darwin's Theory of Evolution Reveals About Artificial Intelligence
Meaning of "enunciate" in English
- express or state clearly
- speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- I cannot say `zip wire'
- Can the child sound out this complicated word?
Meaning of "enunciate" in Hindi
- प्रतिपादन करना ( Pratipadan karana, pratipaadan karanaa)
- प्रकाशित करना ( Prakashit karana, prakaashit karanaa)
- कहना ( Kahana, kahanaa)
- उच्चारण करना
- उच्चारण करना ( Uchcharan karana, uchchaaran karanaa)
- प्रतिज्ञा करना ( Pratigya karana, pratigyaa karanaa)
- स्पष्ट उच्चारण करना ( Spasht uchcharan karana, spasht uchchaaran karanaa)
Synonyms of "enunciate"
- sound out
Discuss anything about the word enunciate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.