How to use "enviable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enviable" in popular movie and book plots
- Mary Baxter led an enviable life, traveling the world as a young dancer. - Sister Cities (film)
- Kang Joo-eun was once an ulzzang in her teens, semi-famous for her pretty face and enviable figure. - Oh My Venus
- Highly decorated homicide detective Choi Chang-sik has an enviable record and the respect of his peers. - The Chronicles of Evil
- He decides to give up his enviable social status and studies medicine at Jejungwon, where he enters into an intense rivalry with Hwang Jung. - Jejungwon (TV series)
- After the aristocrat dies, his amoral son praises the enviable plot and wants it. - Isi Ka Naam Zindagi
- Freelance photographer Hyun-woo has a successful career and seems to be living an enviable life. - Searching for the Elephant
- Both have achieved enviable prosperity and enjoy the company of much younger bedfellows. - Arie (film)
- Beneath the veneer of glamour, money, power and the enviable life of media, lays a truth that is at once unbelievable and shocking. - Rush (2012 film)
- Diana sees the enviable couple half-naked on their balcony, and assumes that Henry has deceived her. - Envy: A Luxe Novel
- Mostyn recruits Oakes into the Secret Service where after a training course he is given an enviable lifestyle. - The Liquidator (novel)
- Sadhu is the city’s best inspector with an enviable reputation and record of encounter shootings. - Ab Tak Chhappan
- Travis Parker is a happy man with wonderful friends, a great occupation and an enviable life. - The Choice (novel)
- She agrees eagerly, delighted at the prospect of finally securing an enviable marriage. - Cousin Bette
- Their lavish lifestyle is enviable worldwide. - De-Lovely
Meaning of "enviable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enviable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enviable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enviable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enviable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.