How to use "envisioned" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "envisioned" in popular movie and book plots
- She had envisioned a happy family reunion in Beacon City, but now her parents's marriage seems even worse, and Logan seems to be gone forever. - Sneak (novel)
- Three sisters who, for various reasons, enrumban their lives in ways that are not exactly his father envisioned for them. - Las Bandidas
- Meanwhile, Hauke begins to implement the changes to the form of the dykes that he envisioned since childhood. - The Rider on the White Horse
- Madison was in favor of a bicameral congress, but envisioned both houses being elected according to proportional representation. - A More Perfect Union (film)
- Later that night, Kirk and Flint talk about how they envisioned their death, and Kirk reveals his father was trampled to death by lions. - Pirates of the Great Salt Lake
- dr Gorski is envisioned as the girls' dance instructor. - Sucker Punch (2011 film)
- Mateo and Diego re-edit the film for its long-delayed release as the director envisioned it. - Broken Embraces
- It was more modest than the one envisioned by the early settlers. - Bad Land: An American Romance
- The beginning of the story focusses on Theodoric the Great's envisioned heir, his grandson Athalaric. - A Struggle for Rome
- Aunt March then turns her focus to Amy, molding her to be the society lady that she envisioned for Jo. - Little Women (musical)
- On a train she meets the vision George McKesson dressed as an Indian, just like she envisioned her dream man when she was a kid. - It Had to Be You (1947 film)
- As Tresckow envisioned it, Kluge would arrange for the former's transfer so that he could help consolidate the coup. - Georg von Boeselager
- Punchbowl was envisioned and funded by Andrew Monday and created by his teams of scientists, led by former Nazi scientist dr Hermann Wye. - Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
- Angel and Wesley go to the envisioned house in the suburbs when a boy named Ryan from the house walks out onto the street. - I've Got You Under My Skin (Angel)
- The plan and organisation of his ideal college, "Salomon's House", envisioned the modern research university in both applied and pure science. - New Atlantis
- Wendy runs through the hotel looking for Danny, encountering ghosts and the cascade of blood Danny envisioned in Boulder. - The Shining (film)
Meaning of "envisioned" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "envisioned" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "envisioned" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "envisioned"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word envisioned below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.