How to use "epicenter" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "epicenter" in popular movie and book plots
- Valeriy worked at the epicenter of the explosion, the reactor's operation area, which was the most radioactive part of the site. - Chornobyl.3828
- Walter spots a video camera embedded at the epicenter of the amber encasement, and suspects that he has recorded the plan on it. - In Absentia (Fringe)
- Lee feigns familiarity, learning that Nick had visions of being at the epicenter of the quake before it began. - Worlds Apart (Fringe)
- The stories are connected to the past and present of Oldfield, which seems to be an epicenter for pure evil. - From a Whisper to a Scream (film)
- Just at the epicenter of the IT craze. - Dollar Dreams (film)
- They trace the epicenter of the pending disaster to an area beneath the Carlsbad Caverns and descend to a hitherto unexplored level. - The Night the World Exploded
- She feels that since there are many legends of vampires in the region that this may be the epicenter of the disease. - Dark Desire
- Nick Fury informs all that the epicenter of the infection was Manhattan. - Marvel Zombies: Dead Days
- The final issue ends with Ethan and his father caught in the epicenter of a nuclear explosion. - Scion (comics)
- A massive and sudden earthquake takes place with the epicenter near Jerusalem. - The Ezekiel Option
Meaning of "epicenter" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "epicenter" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "epicenter" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "epicenter"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word epicenter below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.