How to use "epigraph" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "epigraph" in popular movie and book plots
- On the medal is inscribed an inintelligible epigraph to which Lalande implores the aid of the marquis de Croissy. - Versailles 1685
- The title of the novel comes from Christopher Marlowe's play The Jew of Malta; the following quotation serves as the epigraph to the novel:. - The Wench Is Dead
- His reasoning gives the episode its epigraph "the bigger the lie, the more they believe". - More with Less
- Each chapter's epigraph is a quote from its chapter. - Yendi (novel)
- ' " The book's epigraph is a translation of François Villon's 15th-century poem Ballade du concours de Blois:. - Hell's Angels: The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs
- Its epigraph is Vengeance is mine, I will repay, from , which in turn quotes from. - Anna Karenina
Meaning of "epigraph" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "epigraph" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "epigraph" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "epigraph"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word epigraph below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.