How to use "epilogue" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "epilogue" in popular movie and book plots
- In the epilogue the characters are taking Arthur to a 'quiet and idyllic planet' when they come across a half-mad journalist. - Life, the Universe and Everything
- In a brief epilogue after the final Battle of Sekigahara, Ishido is captured alive (disgracefully). - Shōgun (novel)
- In the epilogue Mattie, her arm in a sling, is back at home recovering from her injuries. - True Grit (1969 film)
- The epilogue reveals that Doughboy saw Ricky buried the next day and was murdered two weeks later. - Boyz n the Hood
- The first part of the epilogue begins with the wedding of Pierre and Natasha in 1813. - War and Peace
- In a second epilogue set in the near future, a NASA mission to Mars flounders when the control centre loses contact with the craft. - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds
- The epilogue tells of how Raskolnikov is sentenced to eight years of penal servitude in Siberia, where Sonya follows him. - Crime and Punishment
- A title card epilogue says that Munny moved to San Francisco with his children where he prospered in dry goods. - Unforgiven
- An epilogue states that Virginia returned the missing money a week later and committed suicide at some point after that. - Bugsy
- An epilogue provides a synopsis of the subsequent turns of events. - Z (1969 film)
- When Norval discovers that Trudy has borne not just one son but six, he faints, and the movie ends with this epilogue on a title card:. - The Miracle of Morgan's Creek
- In the epilogue the older Leo tells the reader the consequences of this summer. - The Go-Between
- Oelph gives a brief, personal epilogue for both stories. - Inversions (novel)
- In the epilogue one year later, the fates of all of the characters are shown, and Zidane reappears in Alexandria to see Queen Garnet. - Final Fantasy IX
- One final poem is inserted by the author as a sort of epilogue which suggests that life itself is but a dream. - Through the Looking-Glass
- The book's epilogue is set during the next summer. - The Shining (novel)
Meaning of "epilogue" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "epilogue" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "epilogue" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "epilogue"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word epilogue below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.