How to use "epiphany" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "epiphany" in popular movie and book plots
- The first startling discovery the team makes foreshadows the epiphany of evil which looms over the Argonos for the latter part of the book. - Ship of Fools (Russo novel)
- Shu has an epiphany and finds himself able to summon his dragon shadow without his sphere. - Blue Dragon
- Brian finally has an epiphany and sees that it was his family that fulfilled his life (just in time to win his nomination). - Brian Does Hollywood
- While recuperating, Ajay has an epiphany which leads the team to Bahid in Rajasthan and to "Mirchi Seth" Rambandhu Gupt. - Sarfarosh
- Whilst shaving, he cuts himself and has an epiphany when his blood curves down the sink, reminding him of the Rose Line. - The Da Vinci Code (film)
- Viola has an epiphany and realizes that she wants Charlie to stay, and they reconcile, which ends the feud. - Monster-in-Law
- 11 for him, which has the result of Jack-Jack having an epiphany about his latent superpowers. - Jack-Jack Attack
- The children have an epiphany that neither parent truly loves them. - The Bewitchin' Pool
- Tommy has an epiphany about his lifestyle during a fight with the Tottenham hooligan firm. - The Football Factory (film)
- In a fit of anger at the laser's destruction, he has an epiphany that solves the power problem. - Real Genius
- As they catch their breath, the Writer experiences an epiphany about the Room's true nature. - Stalker (1979 film)
- The Officer tells of the religious epiphany the executed experience in their last six hours in the machine. - In the Penal Colony
- This proves to be an epiphany for him as he realizes that most women, especially at work, dislike him and consider him to be sleazy. - What Women Want
- His epiphany jolts him back to his wealthy former life on Christmas Day. - The Family Man
- Fenchurch reveals that, moments before her "hallucinations", she had an epiphany about how to make everything right, but then blacked out. - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- An epiphany strikes DeWar when he finds he has drooled on his pillow in his sleep, and he proceeds to Lattens' room. - Inversions (novel)
Meaning of "epiphany" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "epiphany" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "epiphany" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "epiphany"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word epiphany below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.