How to use "epistolary" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "epistolary" in popular movie and book plots
- Seenu learns that Vikramadhitya has a purely epistolary relationship with a woman called Priya. - Oopiri
- Driss discovers that Philippe has a purely epistolary relationship with a woman called Eléonore, who lives in Dunkirk. - The Intouchables
- This third part of her story is presented in a series of epistolary correspondences among Lucy, William, and mr Charles West. - The Female Marine
- The story is epistolary in nature, taking the form of a scientist's journal entry. - Exhalation (short story)
- The story is written in an epistolary form with the narrator recounting the events that had occurred in a letter. - Fragment of a Novel
- Part Two continues the novel in epistolary form, with a series of letters from various sources (50). - The Necromancer; or, The Tale of the Black Forest
- This is an epistolary novel, told primarily in the form of letters between some of the characters. - The Documents in the Case
- Bobby's adventures are chronicled as an epistolary novel and those of his friends in the third-person narrative. - The Rivers of Zadaa
- The epistolary novel is conveyed Ramsay's post-retirement letter to the headmaster of Colborne College. - Fifth Business
Meaning of "epistolary" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "epistolary" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "epistolary" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "epistolary"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word epistolary below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.