How to use "epitaph" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "epitaph" in popular movie and book plots
- Jean Grey uses her telekinesis to carve an epitaph for the X-Men onto a large rock and leaves the grounds of the X-Mansion. - Ultimate Requiem
- A portrait of her lies in the entrance hall of the Ushiromiya family mansion, and a puzzling epitaph is written below the portrait. - Umineko When They Cry
- At one point in the film Prior says that his epitaph should read: "Here lies Prior. - Between Two Worlds (film)
- In the aftermath, Captain Noah was given an honorable burial and his epitaph simply reads "The man who saved Earth". - Space Carrier Blue Noah
- "Abba Abba" is the epitaph on Burgess's marble memorial stone, behind which the vessel with his remains is kept, in Monte Carlo. - Abba Abba
- Claudio agrees, and carries out the former by reciting an epitaph at Hero's tomb that night. - Much Ado About Nothing (1993 film)
- Stark's epitaph says it all: "Not A Very Nice Guy". - The Dark Half
- The epitaph read only one word: "PALS". - Young Guns (film)
- Royal's epitaph reads that he "Died tragically rescuing his family from the wreckage of a destroyed sinking battleship". - The Royal Tenenbaums
- His body is left there, with his epitaph scrawled on the tag from an oxygen bottle. - Requiem (short story)
Meaning of "epitaph" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "epitaph" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "epitaph" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "epitaph"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word epitaph below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.