How to use "epitome" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "epitome" in popular movie and book plots
- He was unaware of his destination but became an inspiration to the world by teaching the epitome of self-actualization. - Dr. Prakash Baba Amte – The Real Hero
- The face of "a man regarded by Wolf as an epitome of the kind of suffering which challenges belief in a benevolent creator". - Wolf Solent
- The slick lawyer is the epitome of creepiness: a straight-faced liar, a sneaky philanderer, and magnetically charismatic. - Lying Eyes
- She explains to Tom that she has tried to atone for her past deeds, his birth being the epitome of what she is trying to achieve. - The Spook's Sacrifice
- Soon, his little apartment in the back of the hotel is the epitome of bad taste as Willy has decorated it and himself in a white tuxedo. - The Trunk (The Twilight Zone)
- The duo becomes an epitome of brother-sister relationship. - Pasamalar
- Although Ben Loy seems to be the epitome of a "good boy," he has a secret life. - Eat a Bowl of Tea
- Mr Palfrey is a mild, middle aged man—the epitome of a middle rank British Civil Servant. - Mr. Palfrey of Westminster
- Web London as the epitome of the HRT guy is a strong, loyal friend especially to his team members and their families. - Last Man Standing (novel)
- To the citizens and former pupils of Liberty Hill, she is regarded as the epitome of gentility and wisdom. - Good Morning, Miss Dove
- He is the epitome of innocence as he explains the cosmos to her, and teaches her to play chess. - The White Mercedes
- Giraudoux presents Helen as not only an object of desire, but the epitome of destiny itself. - The Trojan War Will Not Take Place
- Hepburn's performance as the defiant young woman is considered the epitome of her feminist characterizations of the 1930s. - A Woman Rebels
- Crick is the epitome of the macho man stereotype, with his big pectorals, conceited attitude, and abusiveness. - 100 Girls
- Civakan grows up in a merchant's home and becomes the epitome of a Jain hero. - Cīvaka Cintāmaṇi
- Portraying the epitome of Germanic heroism, Judith was likely composed during a time of war as a model for the Anglo-Saxon people. - Judith (poem)
Meaning of "epitome" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "epitome" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "epitome" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "epitome"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word epitome below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.