How to use "eponymous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "eponymous" in popular movie and book plots
- The eponymous protagonist saves the life of the heroine by directing energy remotely at an approaching avalanche. - Ralph 124C 41+
- Miyuki-chan in Wonderland consists of seven, independent chapters linked together by the eponymous protagonist. - Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
- The eponymous hero undergoes a journey of self-realization. - Wilhelm Meister's Apprenticeship
- The eponymous Donkey Kong character is the game's de facto villain. - Donkey Kong (video game)
- The second season focuses on Vince's proposed role in the film adaptation of Aquaman as the eponymous hero. - Entourage (U.S. TV series)
- Abe's Oddysee begins with the eponymous protagonist as a prisoner in RuptureFarms, from which he narrates his story. - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- Only the last four of the book's 26 chapters deal with the eponymous war. - War with the Newts
- The main character in Barcelona is a Chicago salesman named Ted Boynton, who lives and works in the eponymous Spanish city in the early 1980s. - Barcelona (film)
- Bloodmoon takes place on the island of Solstheim, northwest of Morrowind, the main landmass of its eponymous game, and north-east of Skyrim. - The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- Pamphilus has promised to marry Glycerium (the eponymous but unseen girl from Andros). - Andria (comedy)
- In Memnoch the Devil (1995), Lestat meets the eponymous demon and is faced with a theological personal crisis. - The Vampire Chronicles
- Her husband's eponymous restaurant, "Pascal's", has succeeded despite (or perhaps due to) the mediocre, uninspired food served there. - Big Night
- The adventurers enter the city's sewer, but the entrance gets blocked by a collapse caused by Xanathar, the eponymous beholder. - Eye of the Beholder (video game)
- The novel follows the eponymous murders and their investigation as seen by Arthur Hastings, Poirot's old friend. - The A.B.C. Murders
- The fusion of Hibiki's mecha with one of the fighters is called a Vandread, the eponymous mecha. - Vandread
- ThunderCats follows the adventures of the eponymous team of heroes, catlike humanoid aliens on a planet called Third Earth. - ThunderCats (1985 TV series)
Meaning of "eponymous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "eponymous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "eponymous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "eponymous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word eponymous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.