How to use "equality" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "equality" in popular movie and book plots
- He is a revolutionary who dreams equality and justice and is willing to take up arms against injustice. - Gulmohar (2008 film)
- Kirdy eventually betrays Glawen, who is imprisoned by a sect which believes in total equality of the sexes. - Araminta Station
- He longs to leave the valley, which is now ruled by a Council of women who demand peace and equality in the land. - Heroes of the Valley
- The official ideology of the Cities promotes absolute equality and replaceability. - Thirteenth City
- Now it's 1914 and Picasso and all of humanity is looking forward to a bright future full of liberty, equality and fraternity. - The Adventures of Picasso
- Venus points out the importance and equality of the two seasons and the fact that the one cannot be without the other. - Vanden Winter ende vanden Somer
- During the period Sand wrote the novel, she was gradually becoming more interested in the problem of political equality in society. - Mauprat (novel)
- Marion narrates their new life in the greenwood, noting that they live in equality as they right the many wrongs in the kingdom of King John. - Robin Hood (2010 film)
- Pappu is a relentless fighter for justice and equality from early childhood. - Odayil Ninnu (film)
- In the book, women have achieved substantial equality with men, but with some remaining and new differences. - Golf in the Year 2000
- In Communitaria, society is based on equality and multiculturalism. - The Curious Enlightenment of Professor Caritat
- He also pledges to continue La Follette's policy of racial equality in the armed services. - Settling Accounts: In at the Death
- now I tink a good deal lately, and by all de power, I tink equality all stuff". - Mr Midshipman Easy
- He explains his offer to help her and the other workers achieve equality with the city-dwellers and offers her the masks. - The Cloud Minders
- Where, then, is the line between equality and excellence. - Beggars in Spain
- As artificially gestated humans, the In Vitroes do not share social equality with the so-called "naturally born". - Space: Above and Beyond
Meaning of "equality" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "equality" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "equality" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "equality"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word equality below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.