How to use "equine" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "equine" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, the revolutionaries prepare to stage a coup and depose the king, under the lead of Juliette de Titane, an equine noble. - Marquis (film)
- House now suspects equine encephalitis and tries to get approval for a nerve conduction test. - Big Baby (House)
- Scheduled to ride Mitch's star horse in an equine contest, Bill jealously decides to ride another entry instead. - This Happy Feeling
- Despite having wings, Chex is unable to fly due to her solid equine weight; she is going to ask Humfrey how she can fly. - Vale of the Vole
- Although she is humanoid, she has equine features, a silvery mane of hair and hoof-like feet. - Acorna: The Unicorn Girl
- Working with Arizona Pie, Sarah is selected to represent Britain in the equine Three-Day Olympic Event. - National Velvet
Meaning of "equine" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "equine" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "equine" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "equine"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word equine below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.