How to use "equity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "equity" in popular movie and book plots
- Bream gives Richard the highest offer of all the VC firms: 20% equity at a $100 million valuation. - Silicon Valley (TV series)
- He eventually manipulates her to liquidate her home equity and steals a valuable collection of rare coins. - Upstream Color
- Jeff offers Peter $75,000 instead of $100,000, because that was all that he could get through equity on his house. - The Details (film)
- Homer gleefully confesses that he borrows from a home equity line to do so, calling his home a "sucker" for getting stuck with the bill. - No Loan Again, Naturally
- He was a manager at a private equity firm before being sentenced to prison for investment fraud. - The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009 film)
- Raban believes that Pugnus Dei is being funded by the Validus Group, an American private equity group and a significant global arms dealer. - Midnight Man (miniseries)
- Glen (Tom Lewis) is twenty-four and a senior broker at a private equity firm, located in the building. - On All Floors
Meaning of "equity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "equity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "equity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "equity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word equity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.