How to use "equivocate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "equivocate" in popular movie and book plots
- The arcade version takes place in the equivocate future date of Earth, 20XX. - Earth Defense Force (video game)
Example sentences for "equivocate" in interesting articles
- Don't talk about "know-it-all" parents, then equivocate about whether teachers should be advocates striving for excellence. - To my daughter's high school programming teacher
- We cannot equivocate on this matter. - UK Prime Minister: We have put in place Internet filters to block extremism
Meaning of "equivocate" in English
- be deliberately ambiguous or unclear in order to mislead or withhold information
Meaning of "equivocate" in Hindi
- शब्द छल करना ( Shabd chhal karana, shabd chhal karanaa)
Synonyms of "equivocate"
- beat around the bush
Discuss anything about the word equivocate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.